Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meet my Bestie: Britt

Meet Brittney


Where do you live?
The Great Salt Lake, UT

what is your favorite color?
Purple

what is your favorite city?Sex & the City :)



What is your favorite thing to cook?UGH...I hate to cook
What beauty product can you not live without?I hate makeup but I always need a good cover up or base.

what is your favorite restaurant?MMM..italian food so probably Olive Garden

What is one thing you can’t help but splurge on?A Grande Non-Fat Sugar Free Vanilla Chai from starbuks. Um Ya I pretty much have one a day

What is your favorite word (phrase)?~Always & Forever~

What movie can you recite by heart?Liar Liar or Clueless

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?Watch my DVR's I am so addicted to TV

which tv show makes you happiest?Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, So you think you can dance, Dancing with the Stars, In Plain Sight, American Idol, The Hills, The big bang theory, Most Evil, Celebrity Apprentice, Dog Whisperer...Did I tell you I am addicted to TV?

what is your favorite beverage?A Chai or Dr. pepper



What is one trend that totally victimized you?oh wow either the jean jacket or the Big Bangs

If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would you chose?My Dad, I would just like to stop his pain for one day!

What is your favorite comfort food?CARBS or just big portions :)

What famous person do you think you most resemble?My personality resembles the Red head phycho in Wedding crashers but I think I resemble the crazy squirl in "over the hedge"


what is your favorite adventure that we've shared?Oh my gosh EMMA...probably sniffing smarties up our nose in 7th grade or being with 'the girls' (you know which ones) is always an adventure like when we went to TGIF's then met up with 'the girls' after...that was funny.

What was the best piece of advice you were ever given? Who gave it to you?
Well I probably have 3:
My dad told me even after the sex is gone and you are old and wrinkly you still have to love each other to make it work. (SO TRUE)

My Sister told me that people invite you to feel a certain way and it is up to you to take the invitation so try to see it in two views 'Yours & Theirs' and she also told me to FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT


What three possessions do you value most? LOYALTY, HONESTY, RESPECT


When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who was it?I tell my husband everday. You never know when that could be the last time.
B: I Love You! Thanks for always being there for me!

0 comments: