Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Birfday!

Friday was my birthday. I turned 23. I had to work, but my co-workers made it fun. They brought me flowers and took me out to lunch. Friday night, my older brother, Mark, took me to dinner at Oliver Garden! My favorite!

Saturday, I had some friends over at my parents house. We had a BBQ and it was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone that came and the nice gifts and also thanks to my parents (especially my mom!!).
Evonne, Paul and I

Evonne and I.


Me, Aubs, Cartr, Mal and Lurs


Bryan and I! (I know- we look a lot alike!)


Me, blowing out the candles

Laura and I

Aubrey and Malerie
Aubrey and Jonathan

3 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we couldn't make it.

Sell Family said...

Thanks for the yummy food, and sorry we had to leave early. =) I'm happy that I was there to celebrate girly!
Love you!

Parry-larious said...

Happy Birthday Emma! At the ripe old age of 23 (so young, so young) you have accomplished so much in your life. You're one of my heros!