Tuesday, August 12, 2008

08/08/2008

In honor of the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics being held on 8-8-08, here is a fun tag that I saw on my cosins blog.



8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: (currently, not all time favorite)
The Office, Scrubs, The Hills, My Boys, Ashley Paige: Bikini or Bust (I love Ashley's mom), Jon and Kate Plus 8, Army Wives and Secret Life of an American Teenager

8 Restaurants I Love:
The Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, Baja Cantina, Panda Express, Rock Creek Pizza, Wendy's, La Frontera, Applebees/Chillis/TGI Fridays

8 Things that Happened Today:
Slept in (power went out last night and reset my alarm), Went to work, Went to a boring meeting, Took a nap, Went to the library, Got a snowcone, Watched The Office and Watched the Olympics


8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
My Birthday, My birthday Party, The kids to come back to school at work (Its boring without them!) and I'd like to go to the Drive in before the Summer is over... thats all I can think of. My goal latley is to live in the moment- to be happy with whats going on at the time- rather than looking forward for things to change.

8 Things I Love about Summer:
Summer nights!!!, Sleeping in, Time off of work, Getting out of town (this summer- Yuma, Arizona, San Diego x2, Mexico x2, Bear Lake and Park City), Going to the pool, The A/C, Sunsets and Snowcones!


Olympic Events I Want to See/ or have seen:
Swimming, Gymnastics, Diving, Volleyball and the Opening/Closing Ceremonies

8 Things on My Wish List:
A new and working cell phone, A new camera, Some new clothes, $$$-- Thats it!


8 People I Want to do this Same Thing: Whomever wants to! :)

0 comments: