Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catch Up

So I was looking at my blog and realized that I hadn't blogged in over a month. Nothing really exciting has been happening lately but I wanted to share a couple things that I have done in the past month.

#1. I got Internet at home! I have been without it for about 3 months. Its so nice to have reliable Internet for the first time.

#2. I have a new roomie. Her name is Leslie. She's been here for a week and a half now. Things are working out great so far!!

#3. I booked a cruise with my good friend Joni to Mexico. It is an 7 day LDS singles cruise in July. We have ports in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puetro Vallarta.


#4. Counting the days until I get to go visit my friend Amy in St. Louis. I am super excited to get out of town and explore a new city, and of coarse spend time with Ames.



#5. I have been spending much of my time watching the LOST dvds. I'm addicted. Such a good show! I have just started season #2 and I am hooked. My mom, dad, and bryan are hooked as well so its fun to talk about.




#6. Saw taken with my new friend Sally and some of her friends. It was such a good movie.


#7. Battled a cold.


#8. Went to Stansbury to hang out with my sister and her family. It was a lot of fun. I love spending time with them. I am lucky to have such an awesome sister, funny bro-in- law and 3 sweet nieces and nephew. We watched the kids play at the park, got icees, and played Ticket to Ride.


#9. Went to dinner with my COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant) class. It has been almost 3 years since we graduated. I feel so lucky to do something I love!!


#10. Voted for Savannah. Savannah is my BFF's daughter. Help her out! :)

Voting ends April 2nd at 12:00 pm. So, please when you have a chance head on over to...HERE!!
There is only one vote per ip address...we need all the help we can get.
She is contestant #20, and in the 2-4 year old group!
The winner will be announced live on the Morning Zoo April 3rd.






1 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Hey! Good to hear from you, it's been quite a while!

Taken is an awesome movie, I really enjoyed it too! Ooo! A cruise? Lucky you! I wish I could do some traveling.

We do need to hang out sometime soon! I so need to remember to invite you when we have parties. :)